Our guests may enjoy authentic Greek & Cretan cuisine as well as other diverse and contemporary options at our main restaurant. Take in the beautiful view of the sea as you enjoy a range of appetizing dishes, complemented by a delicious local wine or an alternative beverage of your choice. Theme nights are organized throughout the week. Food is served in a buffet fashion alongside many live cooking stations.
The cuisine mainly offers traditional Cretan and Greek flavours and include both vegetarian and vegan options. Our team is ready to accommodate in any way with guests that have special dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose intolerance etc.
- All-Inclusive Guests (for stays greater than 7 nights) are entitled to one free meal per room
- Please RSVP at least one night in advance until 20:00
- Local house wine and All-Inclusive soft drinks are included
- A Cocktail and Wine Menu are available at an additional cost
- ‘Lobster Night’ is available at an extra cost
There are four bars, which operate in our resort. They all serve a selection of beverages, which are included in our All-Inclusive Drinks List. Each bar also has an additional À la Carte Menu offering various unique cocktails, smoothies, light meals and snacks etc. These are available at an extra cost.
Would you like to arrange a private dinner or host a larger event at our resort? Our idyllic chapel has hosted various ceremonies over the years. Find out more on our Events page.