Our guests may enjoy authentic Greek & Cretan cuisine as well as other diverse and contemporary options at our main restaurant. Take in the beautiful view of the sea as you enjoy a range of appetizing dishes, complemented by a delicious local wine or an alternative beverage of your choice. Theme nights are organized throughout the week. Food is served in a buffet fashion alongside many live cooking stations.
The cuisine mainly offers traditional Cretan and Greek flavours and include both vegetarian and vegan options. Our team is ready to accommodate in any way with guests that have special dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose intolerance etc.
- Please RSVP at least one night in advance until 20:00.
- All-Inclusive Guests are entitled to one free meal per room.
- Local house wine is included as well as All-Inclusive soft drinks.
- A Cocktail and Wine Menu are also available which are offered at an additional cost.
- ‘Afternoon Brunch’ and ‘Lobster Night’ are available at an extra cost per person.
There are four bars, which operate in our resort. They all serve a range of beverages that are included in our All-Inclusive Options.
Would you like to arrange a private dinner or host a larger event at our resort? Our idyllic chapel has hosted various ceremonies, weddings and baptisms over the years.